Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm New Here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm New Here Empty I'm New Here Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes here (not my real name)

I'm just generally chatting so as to get some general chatting going on the site.

This is going to be awesome I can feel the energy already and I'm really looking forward to helping build this world, along with a few of you others (and you know who you are, although nobody else knows who you are because you have weird cryptic anonymous names just like I do, but still, it should be great to work with you guys and/or girls {or maybe ladies would be more appropriate? Why is it that you can call any male a guy {except for maybe a guy in his 90's} and it sounds perfectly fine, but if you call a female a girl it seems like she should be in her teens/early 20's but if she's younger {like in her twelves} you would probably call her a little girl and then any female older than teens/20's, well it sounds weird to call her a girl, but are these people ladies or gals or women or what)?

So um...yeah well...damn I've lost my train of thought now (can we say "damn" here? Is there a list maybe of certain words we shouldn't be using (like maybe "asswagon" or "gals" {I abhor the term "gals" and you won't catch me using it with a ten foot pole anyway) because the last thing we will want is to be offending any of our thousands of subscribers (it's really great to cultivate an optimistic attitude in life because then you'll probably find you have many many friends which is always a good thing in case you need something like maybe to borrow sugar or a car or money and stuff)

Um...hmmmm...what the hell woops sorry! until the admin publishes that list of words we aren't allowed to use I think I'll just play it safe - HECK was I talking about anyway?

*thinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinking*

Wow! this general chatting thing is really harder than I thought.

I'll leave the rest of it up to you others (and you DO know who you are, yes?)

2I'm New Here Empty Re: I'm New Here Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

There isn't a 'list' of banned words (but everyone is expected to remain polite and respectful at all times).

There ARE, however, rules against taking handfuls of illicit and possibly mind-altering substances before posting.

/me eyes Faeriecakes

Wink

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

3I'm New Here Empty Re: I'm New Here Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Are you talkin to ME?

4I'm New Here Empty Re: I'm New Here Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Why no...I was merely stating the rules. However, if you feel that said rules apply to you personally.... Razz

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

5I'm New Here Empty Re: I'm New Here Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

I tend to take everything rather personally. It IS all about me - although of course I hide my true self behind my character (whom I have not decided on which to be as of yet)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum