Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 4: The Battle Of Darok's Descent

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Storyteller 19:03:47
The cavern is packed to bursting with thousands of Trall. All eyes are upon Grondthanc Grimhammer (a title affectionately given to him by the crowds) as he stands before them on a platform. There is fear in every eye, for the Vhorn have been sighted massing near Dharfang - in the gigantic cavern/precipice known as Darok's Descent. If the Vhorn win through, then Dharfang will be helpless before their onslaught.

Grondthanc 19:05:19
*looks over the crowd, he is in splendid armor and has a rather large cloak*

Grondthanc 19:05:39
Answer me this. When has Dharfang been taken?

Storyteller 19:05:59
NEVER! Cries on Trall in the crowd

Grondthanc 19:05:56
NEVER! Exactly!

Grondthanc 19:06:25
We have defened this hunk of stone and iron for over 4,000 years!

Grondthanc 19:06:35
And no army has ever made it to the citadel even!

Storyteller 19:06:50
"But the Vhorn approach!" on Trall cries out "They have taken other cavernsteads! How do we stand against them?"

Grondthanc 19:07:28
We kill them! Its rather simple! The Elden enslaved us so long ago for a reason! And that was to kill monsters!

Grondthanc 19:07:36
And the Vhorn my Trall...are monsters!

Storyteller 19:08:04
"But they wield dark magics!"

Grondthanc 19:09:23
And has that made us not fight others in the past? For the love of Zirzak even if we do die we will atain glory beyond comprehension!

Storyteller 19:09:49
"I will stand with you, Grondthanc Grimhammer!" cries out one youthful Trall.

Storyteller 19:09:54
"And I!" Says another.

Storyteller 19:10:10
Soon, the entire cavern is resounding with roars and cries of support.

Grondthanc 19:10:32
*lifts up Thadrak in the air* Then its time to slaughter some goats! TRALL!

Storyteller 19:10:52
"TRALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!" is the reverberating cry.

Storyteller 19:11:21
"Where to, my chieftain? Lead us to victory!!" comes the cry

Grondthanc 19:11:48
*Lets out a mighty roar and begins to bang his hammer on his chest making a clanking* To the walls! Man those cannons and see if the things work!

Grondthanc 19:12:17
*looks around for where Tain is*

Storyteller 19:12:41
"But the Vhorn mass near Darok's Descent! Should we not meet them there?" asks one Trall.

Grondthanc 19:13:22
Man the cannons there then! They are some of the lightest things I have ever held! You can carry one some distance!

Grondthanc 19:14:51
(Decked out in armor and charging into hell) With me!!

Storyteller 19:15:50
Cannons and their ammunition are hastily picked up and 30 thousand Trall follow Grondthanc down into the tunnel leading to Darok's Descent, the very stone of the mountain shaking underneath their heavy feet.

Tain 19:15:54
Tain stands with her back pressed up against the wall, her eyes open wide in disbelief at Andel's sudden and horrifying disappearance

Tain 19:16:31
It's as if nothing else exists except the place where he had stood

Storyteller 19:17:42
The march to Darok's Descent is a relatively short one. The cavern is huge beyond reckoning, almost as large as the great cavern housing Dharfang. Near it's center is a great rift in the earth, a mighty chasm that plummets to an unfathomable depth. Only three slender bridges of stone cross it's expanse.

Tain 19:18:21
Tain follows along far behind the others, desolate and frightened

Grondthanc 19:18:24
*Stops about 20 feet from the ledge*

Grondthanc 19:18:41
In a booming voice roars "HALT!"

Storyteller 19:19:03
The army comes to halt before Grondthanc.

Grondthanc 19:19:34
*Squints to see what lies on the other side of the chasm*

Tain 19:19:37
Tain comes to a halt as well, but she whirls about as if she feels someone is following her

Tain 19:19:47
"Andel?"

Storyteller 19:20:27
At the other side of the chasm, a strange icy fog obscures the exiting tunnel. The stones nearby are caked with ice, as well. From somewhere in the fog, comes the bone-chilling sound of deep-throated howls.

Tain 19:20:50
Tain breathes in sharply as her body relaxes and a smile plays about the corners of her mouth

Grondthanc 19:20:58
SET UP THE CANNONS! AND THE BARRICADES! BLOCK THESE BRIDGES OFF!

Grondthanc 19:21:24
*Turns and walks back a bit to stand on a rather large rock so he has a fair view of everything*

Tain 19:22:03
She begins to walk slowly, almost floating, in the opposite direction to which Grond and his army have advanced

Storyteller 19:22:24
Trall scurry (if it can be called scurrying) to obey. There are mutters about whether or not the trange Sprite contraptions will actually work, but soon the cannons are mounted behind great stone and wood barricades. From the other side of the chasm comes a higher pitched howl that freezes the blood in your veins. Something....approaches from out of the fog.

Grondthanc 19:23:22
LOAD THEM AS SOON AS YOU-whats with the politness? LOAD THE DAMN THINGS!

Tain 19:23:28
Tain's hand goes to her heart. Her eyes well with tears. She is oblivious to the sounds around her

Grondthanc 19:24:01
*Eyes shoot to the small Elden on the outside of the group walking back towards the city and nearly yells out something...but stops himself*

Storyteller 19:25:27
Trall hurry to obey and load the cannons with great 25 lb steel balls. From out of the fog approaches a horrifying figure. Tall, hairy, resembling a goat with great curling horns and red eyes. Dressed in a robe of purple and black, the beast stops near the edge of the chasm and speaks in a surprisingly civilized voice. "I would treat with your...leader."

Tain 19:25:32
Now Tain reaches out in front of her and she whispers, "Dennivar?"

Grondthanc 19:26:22
*Stares down the thing for a moment before yelling* I'll be right down creature!

Grondthanc 19:26:55
*Leaps off the rock and lands on the ground then walks past the front line of Trall then reachs the bridge*

Grondthanc 19:27:23
*Carefully walks across the bridge, Thadrak held in his hand until he is in the middle*

Storyteller 19:28:01
The beast watches Grondthanc approach with a slow, cruel smile. When Grondthanc nears, it speaks once more. "What is thy name, so that I may bear it back to my master, Trall?"

Tain 19:28:46
Tain stands as still as a statue, her face flushed, and both arms extended as if to touch something which is just out of reach. She rises still higher on her tiptoes, and shouts, "I'm HERE!"

Grondthanc 19:29:09
*Looks up, UP! To the monster and then speaks* Grondthanc Grimhammer, former woodsman and the drainer of thin-skin brew...at your service you walking rug.

Storyteller 19:29:48
Suddenly, the beasts' head snaps to look across the field of Trall to land directly upon Tain. He...hisses, a sharply intaken breath.

Storyteller 19:30:25
"The woman," the beast snarls "Give her to us, and we shall leave this place."

Grondthanc 19:30:34
*pats the creature's massive arm and ruamges in a pouch on his belt* One moment...

Tain 19:30:55
Now she closes her eyes and begins to sway in time to music which only she can hear

Grondthanc 19:31:20
*pulls out a cigar and quickly lights it up, the first puff of smoke flys into the creatures face. He then speaks* Why you need the Elden?

Storyteller 19:32:01
The beasts' nostrils flare with indignation as the smoke curls up and around its' head. "Our master...requires her. Give her to us if you would save your people, Trall."

Grondthanc 19:32:27
Your master?

Tain 19:33:00
To anyone watching it might seem as if Tain dances with a partner and not alone

Storyteller 19:33:05
"You seek to stall our wrath?" the beast roars "We are the Vhorn! Give us the Elden!"

Grondthanc 19:33:34
And what happens IF I where to give you the elden Vhorn? *he rumages though the pouch again and offers the beast a cigar* Calms the nerves.

Storyteller 19:33:54
"If you give us the Elden, we shall leave."

Grondthanc 19:34:18
You took an Elden already...may we make a trade perhaps?

Storyteller 19:35:05
"My master requires them both." the beast snarls "His reasons are his own. Do not waste my time, Trall."

Grondthanc 19:35:34
*sighs and looks over the edge of the bridge*

Storyteller 19:36:00
The beast follows Grond's gaze.

Grondthanc 19:36:05
I would really like both of them...but if I must-

Tain 19:36:14
Suddenly, without warning, Tain clutches her heart with both hands and shrieks, "NO!"

Storyteller 19:36:30
The beast snaps to look back at Tain. "GIVE HER TO US!"

Grondthanc 19:36:39
*Yells in a booming voice* FIRE! *he swings himself under....UNDER the bridge*

Storyteller 19:36:50
The beast looks up "But..."

Storyteller 19:37:06
One moment before there is a loud *KABOOM* and a cannonball takes its' head off its' shoulders.

Tain 19:37:03
She drops to her knees with a thud and buries her head in her hands. Her wailing is heartbreaking to hear.

Storyteller 19:37:27
"Tralls tits!" shouts one Trall "The damn things work!"

Grondthanc 19:37:52
*Clamers back up onto the bridge laughing loudly and then takes off in a sprint towards the army* KEEP FIREING ONCE I GET MYSELF PAST YA HAHA!

Grondthanc 19:38:30
*Finally gets to the end of the bridge and then jumps behind the cannons* FIRE AT...er AT WILL! FIRE AT WILL!

Storyteller 19:38:47
There is a massive howl as the icy fog parts to reveal scores of Vhorn racing to meet Grondthanc. The Trall....decide not to listen to Grond, and charge the bridges, aching to get their hands on the Vhorn while others stay behind to repeatedly fire the cannons.

Grondthanc 19:40:01
*Puffs on his cigar one last time and spits it out, he blows an ancient horn*

Storyteller 19:40:26
A hundred Vhorn are struck cannonfire. A hundred fall. A hundred more reach the barricades.

Grondthanc 19:41:07
*hooks the horn back on his belt and rushs the the lone Elden to on the side lines of the roaring masses of giants*

Grondthanc 19:41:13
Tain!?

Tain 19:41:15
With all the noise and chaos, nobody seems to notice when Tain rises up once more, and begins walking toward the battle, her hands clutching her belly, tears streaking down her cheeks.

Storyteller 19:41:28
One massive Vhorn swings a gigantic muscled fist directly at Grond's head.

Grondthanc 19:41:43
*ducks quickly* GAH!

Tain 19:41:45
"Help him, please someone help him!"

Storyteller 19:42:07
The beast howls and bares its' fangs at Grondthanc.

Grondthanc 19:42:19
*Stumbles back up defending the hysterical Elden. He swings Thadrak up at the creature*

Tain 19:42:59
She drags herself through the rubble, closer and closer to the thick of the fray, oblivious to all that is happening around her

Storyteller 19:43:08
The magical hammer slams against the Vhorn's chest, propelling the beast backward over its' comrades. Elsewhere, a Trall is decapitated by one swipe of a Vhorn's claws.

Tain 19:43:23
"Please someone! HELP!"

Grondthanc 19:43:41
*Looks to Tain and lets out a yell. He runs to her and scoops her up*

Tain 19:44:10
Her cries grow more and more desperate, her breathing becomes more ragged and raspy, her tears become more copious and her voice rises in desperation.

Storyteller 19:44:17
Another Trall is impaled upon the barricade spikes as a Vhorn howls and lowers its' head to feast upon the Trall's flesh in barbaric fashion.

Tain 19:44:43
She grasps the front of Grond's armour, holding on tightly - instinct taking over

Storyteller 19:44:53
Overhead, cannonfire splits the air.

Grondthanc 19:45:36
*Sprints as fast as trall can (which is extermly fast for those who have never seen it* and sets Tain down behind a large rock* PLEASE for the love of Zirak stay here and don't die! *he sprints back towards combat before leaping into the fray roaring and swinging Thadrak around*

Storyteller 19:45:57
A great brute of a Vhorn steps in front of Grondthanc, it roars and slashing outward at the High Chieftain of Dharfang.

Storyteller 19:46:18
*slashes

Grondthanc 19:46:43
*Swings himself to the side before charging the creature swinging his hammer down at its legs*

Storyteller 19:47:24
The creature's claws rake a deep and bloody furrow into Grondthanc's side simultaneously as his hammer obliterates the beasts' kneecaps.

Tain 19:47:46
Tain shakes her head as if to clear her mind and crouches down behind the rock, shivering as if it was the dead of winter, her hands clutching the air.

Grondthanc 19:48:07
*Lets out a roar and kicks the creature off the ledge just after yelling* I AM GRONDTHANC AND THIS IS MY CAVE! GET OUT!

Storyteller 19:48:21
A Trall, roaring, smashes his fist down the throat of a bellowing Vhorn.

Storyteller 19:48:41
Blood flows freely from Grond's side, but he barely seems to notice.

Storyteller 19:49:04
A large Vhorn with yellow eyes, steps to the boulder behind which Tain is hiding, it's long snout, sniffing the air.

Grondthanc 19:49:30
*Orange eyes blaze and he roars out* FIGHT TRALL! FIGHT! SHOW THEM WE ARE NOT SOME THIN-SKIN ARMY OF WEAKLINGS!

Tain 19:49:57
Now Tain wraps her arms around her knees, and rests her forehead on her arms. She begins to rock back and forth, raggedly humming a snippet of a tune over and over.

Storyteller 19:50:49
A Vhorn body goes flying directly over Grondthanc's head, a cannonball fueling its' passage. A grinning Trall stands a hundred feet away with a cannon on his shoulder. "I KNOW WHAT I'M ASKING FOR ON MY NEXT NAMEDAY!!!"

Grondthanc 19:51:37
*Yells a forced laugh at the flying Vhorn and proceeds to smash one's ribs in with his hammer*

Storyteller 19:52:17
The Vhorn near Tain suddenly spies her and grins a horrible, bestial grin as he slowly descends upon her. With all the chaos and carnage, no one even notices what is happening.

Grondthanc 19:52:51
*Is currently on top of a Vhorn smashing it's face into the stone over and over*

Tain 19:53:15
Tain continues to rock back and forth, her face smeared with dust and grime and tears, her hair disheveled and tangled, her clothes torn and whipping in the wind. She looks and sounds demented

Grondthanc 19:53:56
*Rolls the dead creature off the bridge with a grunt and clammers back up to his feet*

Storyteller 19:54:01
A female Trall is torn asunder by two Vhorn nearby, as another Vhorn bellows and runs toward Grondthanc. The Vhorn near Tain, stoops and snatches her up in his claws.

Tain 19:54:45
Tain's eyes snap open and she flails her arms, screeching in terror

Storyteller 19:54:58
The Vhorn bellows in triumph and begins running for the bridge.

Grondthanc 19:55:04
*Eyes widen and his ears shoot up*

Grondthanc 19:55:27
*Pushs through the crowd roaring and swearing*

Grondthanc 19:55:52
*Gets to the edge of the mass and his eyes shoot around looking for where Tain is*

Storyteller 19:55:56
A Vhorn steps in front of Grond and swipes with its' claws.

Grondthanc 19:56:27
*Rolls through it's legs with a yell*

Storyteller 19:56:47
The beast roars at Grondthanc as its' claws narrowly miss the Trall's head.

Grondthanc 19:57:12
*Swings his hammer over his shoulder nailing the Vhorn's back*

Storyteller 19:57:39
There is a sickening *crunch* and the Vhorn is folded in half through the force of the hammer blow.

Grondthanc 19:57:43
*Takes off in a sprint towards where the rock was and sees then a Vhorn carrying an Elden*

Storyteller 19:58:40
The beast has almost made it to the bridge, Tain screaming and pounding at it's shoulders.

Grondthanc 19:58:53
*Lets out a roar...which he often does but this one is that of angry and it seems to shake the entire cavern.*

Storyteller 19:59:31
Suddenly, Trall look up.....the answering roar is quite possibly the loudest sound ever heard in Elberen.

Storyteller 19:59:54
The Vhorn turns...almost fearfully so.

Grondthanc 19:59:59
*Bends down before leaping forward at the beast, Thadrak tied to his back and his hands out scretched towards the Vhorn*

Storyteller 20:00:29
The Vhorn has just a half second to drop Tain before Grondthanc hits it full force in the chest. The two behemoths fall to the ground.

Grondthanc 20:01:04
*Grabs the Vhorn by the horns and trys to keep its head down*

Storyteller 20:01:29
The beast bellows and rakes Grond's chest with it's claws, seeking to make him break his hold.

Grondthanc 20:02:08
*Pulls back with a roar as if attempting to rib off a horn*

Tain 20:02:23
Tain pummels ineffectively at the Vhorn as she shrieks "Don't break the violin!"

Tain 20:02:41
"Give it back to him!"

Storyteller 20:02:52
The Vhorn's roar turns into a high-pitched scream of excruciating pain. There is a terrific tearing sound and then the horn comes off in a fountain of blood.

Storyteller 20:03:07
The cavern falls silent.

Grondthanc 20:03:22
*Lets out another roar directly in the Vhorn's face and he plunges the horn into his heart*

Storyteller 20:03:30
10 thousand Trall then turn to look grimly at 2 thousand Vhorn.

Storyteller 20:03:43
The Vhorn flee.

Grondthanc 20:04:03
*Stumbles up and dusts himself off*

Storyteller 20:04:31
Random cannonfire follows the fleeing Vhorn who even abandon their camp on the other side of the chasm.

Grondthanc 20:05:11
*Offers Tain a hand after walking up to her*

Tain 20:05:23
Tain lies in a heap, blood spattered all over her. She wails at Grond, "Help HIIIIIIIM!"

Storyteller 20:05:51
The ground is littered with countless bodies of Trall and Vhorn. There is weeping and moans of pain. The smell of cannonfire hangs heavy in the air.

Grondthanc 20:06:29
*Looks around franticly between the fallen and the histerical tain, he takes off looking through the corpses now*

Grondthanc 20:07:03
*Starts to help up any Trall who happens to be alive at a frantic pace*

Storyteller 20:07:10
He soon comes upon a familiar face. Kurtz smiles up sweetly at him....though her legs are an utter ruin.

Tain 20:07:16
Tain attempts to stand, but winces in pain and falls back to the ground. She lies prostrate, hiccuping between her sobs, her frail body shaking with the force of her weeping

Grondthanc 20:07:54
Kurtz...my word what...what scars! Will make for some fine tales back in the citadel won't they. H-Here let me help you up

Storyteller 20:08:51
Kurtz is unable to stand, but leans upon her brother. A Trall comes up to Grondthanc and actually salutes with fist to chest. "My chieftain...the Vhorn camp, shall we search it?"

Grondthanc 20:09:45
Yes...please do. *he helps Kartz over to lean by Tain*

Storyteller 20:10:24
The Trall hurries off as other Trall join in helping fallen comrades. There are cries of grief, anger, rejoicing...and relief.

Storyteller 20:11:18
"Grondthanc!" some cry. "Grimhammer!" others cry. The cavern echoes with shouts of triumph. All told...10 thousand Trall remain of the 30 thousand who went to war....and won.

Grondthanc 20:11:49
*Clammers to the top of the rock in an animistic manner*

Grondthanc 20:13:07
The halls of the great beyond will ring with the tales of this day from the fallen who took part in it! *he yells from atop the rock*

Storyteller 20:14:11
There is a mighty shout from the Trall who join in Grondthanc's proclamation. Then, another Trall speaks to Grond. "My chieftain....we searched the Vhorn camp and found something strange. Oh yes, and the Elden who was with you is there, as well. What shall we do with him?"

Grondthanc 20:14:41
Red-wolf?!? Bring him up here then!

Storyteller 20:15:01
"We...well....My chieftain, you should come and see."

Grondthanc 20:15:35
Oh...then I will *leaps off the rock and lands with a grunt, his side is bleeding his just notices*

Tain 20:16:09
Tain lies limply, her face in the dirt. She has cried herself into an exhausted but extremely deep sleep.

Grondthanc 20:16:39
*Has had to ignore Tain for now...kingly duties and whatnot*

Storyteller 20:17:38
At the Vhorn camp, a large cage has been erected. Andel lies within, his face a mass of bruises. Beside the cage is an elaborate (and obviously magical) mechanism looking like a polished crystal orb.

Grondthanc 20:18:14
What the hells? *He says as he approaches it*

Storyteller 20:18:53
"Grond...Grondthanc, my friend." Andel tries to rise, but slumps back wearily. "Be careful with the device....they said it will only work once."

Grondthanc 20:19:42
*sighs with relief* HA! Great to see you alive Andel! We will work on getting you out of this...well this um. Thing.

Storyteller 20:20:49
"They...they said that he wanted Tain and I. The device is some sort of teleporter, I think. But where it leads, I have no idea."

Grondthanc 20:21:37
Tele-whater? BAH it matters not. Should I bang Thadrak on this contraption?

Storyteller 20:22:00
Andel chuckles "I...I don't think that's a very good idea. Get me out of here and I'll take a look!"

Grondthanc 20:23:28
*looks around before yelling* Do we have any Trall over 8 feet trotting around?

Storyteller 20:24:03
A large, heavyset Trall stumps forward "Ukthak, at your service, my chieftain".

Grondthanc 20:24:51
Ah your perfect. Smash this cage without smashing the Elden if you will Ukthak.

Storyteller 20:25:14
"I....um" Ukthak appears nervous "What if I just....bruise him a little?"

Grondthanc 20:25:36
One bruise is better than life in a cage...Or simply bend the bars.

Storyteller 20:26:18
Ukthak nods his head vigorously, then steps forward. At first, nothing happens, then the bars bend slowly, squealing in protest. Before long, they are wide enough for Andel to squeeze through.

Storyteller 20:26:34
"My thanks!" Andel says "Where is Tain? Is she alright? Is she hurt?"

Tain 20:26:34
Tain moans softly, and opens her eyes. She lies where she is for a moment, as if getting her bearings, then she slowly rolls over and raises herself on her elbows. Her eyes narrow into a frown as she tosses her hair out of her face. "Where am I? What's happened here? Where is Grond? Andel?"

Grondthanc 20:27:25
She is back over the bridge...was yelling and screaming about nonsense. Had to grab a Vhorn by the horns for her. Come she is with my sister at the moment.

Storyteller 20:28:02
"But...what of the magical construct? Perhaps it will lead us to this 'Master' of the Vhorn?"

Grondthanc 20:28:40
Bah we can look at it later. Bring it back to the city Trall! *He thuds towards the bridge now*

Tain 20:29:30
Tain leans forward and massages her calf with both hands, wincing through the pain. She looks up at the Trall lady. "Who are you?"

Storyteller 20:29:37
The Trall pick up the strange mechanism and follow their Chieftain. Before long, they stand near Tain and Kurtz. Andel runs and hugs Tain before quickly releasing her and looking embarrassed.

Storyteller 20:30:10
Kurtz smiles down at Tain. "I'm Kurtz...we met earlier. My, but you DO have an admirer, don't you?" She grins knowingly.

Tain 20:30:19
'Andel? Where have you been?"

Grondthanc 20:30:48
*Lights up a cigar and seeing the two are alright thuds over to a cluster of dead Vhorn. He swings Thadrak out once near them*

Grondthanc 20:31:28
*Lowers Thadrak to ground level*

Storyteller 20:31:51
"I've been....on a vacation of sorts." Andel says, rubbing the bruises all over his face "Only without the fun. These Vhorn are....not pleasant. And their master must be something truly horrible."

Grondthanc 20:32:32
*Swings the hammer back over his shoulder then swings it back down again striking the a dead Vhorn's head, it flys off and plumpets into the casm...he does this a few more times*

Storyteller 20:32:56
((And so the great game of Trallf was invented....like golf, only bloodier))

Grondthanc 20:33:16
(And with a bit more roaring)

Tain 20:33:29
Self-consciously adjusting her clothes and hair and swiping her hand across her tear-streaked grimy face, Tain stands slowly, gingerly placing weight on her leg and asking again, "Where have you been Andel? What's happened to you?" She reaches out to touch his face, but then pulls her hand back and blushes

Grondthanc 20:34:23
*Lets out a yell of victory as one Vhorn head reachs the other side of the chasm*

Storyteller 20:34:39
"I was captured by the Vhorn....they brought me to their camp under orders from their 'master', though I never saw him. All I know is that they were to capture YOU as well and then send us both through this...." he indicates the mechanism "Contraption."

Grondthanc 20:35:37
*Lets out a light chuckle and puffs on his cigar as he walks away from the pile of headless Vhorn*

Storyteller 20:36:34
"So...what happens now?"

Storyteller 20:36:39
Andel looks to Grond.

Tain 20:36:45
Tain looks to Andel

Grondthanc 20:36:56
We head back and drink like we have never drank before!

Storyteller 20:37:49
Andel arches an eyebrow "But...you aren't in the least curious about who this 'master' is? And why he wanted Tain and I? And why he had his Vhorn attack your people?"

Grondthanc 20:38:13
We can get to that once we eat...all of this blood-shed has made me hungry.

Tain 20:38:42
Tain looks as if she's about to be sick

Storyteller 20:38:48
Andel looks at Tain helplessly, then shrugs. "Some things never change....and I'm alright with that."

TO BE CONTINUED........

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

2Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 4: The Battle Of Darok's Descent Empty Re Battle of Darok's Descent Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:59 am

Weldulf

Weldulf

A fine session...next one will consist of eating, drinking, and maybe some study of the Vhorn machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBEkag0i9c

Admin

Admin
Admin

Don't be surprised if there are other forces at work. Particularly with what is going on with Tain...

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

As they say..."the best laid plans..."
Muahahahahaha!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum